What if…INSIDE EVERY WOMAN there was a story just waiting…to be told?
The YoniVerse Performance Training Program is an opportunity for you to source self-confidence and courage so that you can stop running, hiding or deflating yourself or your desires. Receive the the support you need to walk in this world free of shame and doubt, so that you know in your bones that your true value is not based on anything that has happened to you in your past and you can live into a future that is meaningful.
You can have All this while being held and supported by a sacred circle of women who are also discovering hidden gems and living into the next amazing chapter of their lives!
If you are ready to find your voice, embody your sensuality, and have a greater impact on your community, I encourage you to apply for the YoniVerse Performance Training Program.
If any of this sounds painfully familiar…
- Struggling to FIND YOUR VOICE in relationship, family or work.
- There is a story that you BOTH dread AND are dying to TELL.
- You are secretly struggling with feeling TOO MUCH OR NOT ENOUGH.
- You have a hard time ASKING for AND GETTING what you want emotionally, sexually, or creatively.
- You have a sense there is more PLEASURE, POWER, or ALIVENESS available for you AND haven’t found a way a to access it, YOU BELONG WITH US!
.Join us THIS YEAR!!!
Here’s the Nitty-Gritty about the Performance Training Program that begins this September …
- Unforgettable Story Formulas
- Embodied Feminine Monthly Practices
- Sacred Sisterhood
- Individual Story Coaching
- Private Facebook Page support
- Chance to Perform on a Professional Stage for your Community
- NO APPLICATION TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE, AGE, RELIGION OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Hear what Women who have performed in the YoniVerse have to say about their experience…..
2018 Advance Tickets COMING SOON
SANTA CRUZ @ KUUMBWA JAZZ CENTER – March 17, 18, 24, & 25
BERKELEY@ THE FINNISH HALL – April 6th and 7th
Nevada City/Grass Valley- TBA
Doors open at 7:30 PM- ALL Shows BEGIN at 8PM
Intended for a mature audience – young adults must be accompanied by a guardian
Sirena Andrea is a storyteller, guide, and Director of The YoniVerse Monologues. The wildly original Performance Training Program.
She has been studying, performing and teaching the enchantment of Storytelling to artists, speakers, and entrepreneurs all over California for the past 15 years.
She has seen again and again how storytelling is the perfect vehicle to bring vitality & creativity to ourselves, our relationships and our communities. At the same time giving us clues to what is truly meaningful and empowering in navigating this complex feminine experience.
Sirena has had the great fortune to apprentice with Master Storytellers Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Micheal Meade, Joanna Macy, Martin Prechetel and Daniel Bittleston and is immensely grateful for their mentorship.
Each season we choose an Beneficiary that supports women and is endeavoring to end suffering in our community. This year we are proud to introduce you to…
The Coalition to End Human Trafficking in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties is a collaboration of organizations, businesses and individuals working to end human trafficking and modern slavery in our region through education, advocacy, policy change, services for survivors and prosecution of offenders. We put victims and survivors of human trafficking at the center of all our work.
To hear the whole their story go to THEIR WEBSITE.